I’m wildly passionate about 2 things:
1) Teaching people how to turn adversity into an advantage
2) Teaching ambitious entrepreneurs how to grow & monetize social media
And in my world, they go together like mac n cheese.
Or goats and yoga.
There’s never been a better time in history to make the entrepreneurial leap, especially if you’ve gone through some sh*t in your life. I built my biz off of Linkedin, IG, and facebook – straight up from social security disability to boardroom.
And what I hated about the training I found, was it was all bs fluff.
Like, “Schedule your content”
What’s that even mean?
Content means nothing if nobody finds it. You can write the best book in the world, but if you can’t market it, you ain’t making any money off it.
So I made Shark School to teach the hardcore tactics that I discovered that everyone else was afraid to share.
Our first 5 Sharks were able to quit their day job and make money in their own biz.
Then I tried it with corporate brands looking to scale- and one company increased sales 46% in their first month!!
They didn’t have many followers.They didn’t have much money to put into fancy systems They weren’t tech savvy They thought it was too hard (YES, it is difficult, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing)
BUT the Sharks had the work ethic and discipline to do what I told them to do.
They knew they wanted to make more money and wanted the “silver bullet”.
Yet they also knew there’s no such thing as a “silver bullet” but if given the steps, they’d work a$$ off to achieve their dreams.
Strategically planning your posts is crucial to making it.
Now we’re going to teach you HOW.
I’ve reviewed five of the most-talked-about tools to help you (some are FREE)
The go to for highly curated brands who need their instagram to look flawless!
- Auto-publish photos and captions
- Can link products to photos for your customers to shop
- Hashtags are saved for easy reference
- Only supports Instagram content.
- Cannot comment or like other users’ posts from the app or your desktop.
- Can’t post hashtags to the comments, only the photo.
For businesses and marketing teams to schedule posts, analyze performance, and manage all their accounts in one place
- Easy to autopost, great for beginners
- Analytics makes it easy to track and reshare high performing content
- Set it and forget it, then they email you when your queue is empty
- Can’t see the grid in it’s entirety
- Can’t reply to comments or likes
- Instagram posting can be trickier
3. SPROUT SOCIAL
Helps you find, form and deepen real connections with the people who love your brand.
- Schedule content to all social media platforms
- Easy to use and understand
- Respond to messages across all platforms from one inbox
- One of the most expensive out there
- Can’t see the entire grid to know if the aesthetic works, like Planoly
- Can’t link to products or services
4. MEET EDGAR
Automates how you promote your business and content on social media.
Set it and forget it! Automation at it’s finest, allowing you to strategically plan then step away.
Create your queue and Meetedgar will continuously publish and republish that content until you tell it not to.
No free account available.
Manage multiple social networks, connect with customers, and grow your brand on social media.
- Manage from one place
One dashboard for 35 platforms
- Reply with a single click
Quickly respond to messages, brand mentions, and comments across your social networks
- Track performance and grow your audience
Great analytics to learn about your audience
- No drop and drag editor like Planoly.
- Can’t link products to photos.
- Can’t store hashtags.
Don’t go with the advice from somebody who has leveraged fake followers or purchased likes in the attempt to look more impressive than they are.
The most successful entrepreneurs today MODELED who they want to be like.
Take the story of Shark, Tris. She had a thriving business but agents didn’t want to book her for keynotes because she didn’t have many followers. After one of lesson, her engagement TRIPLED.
She has a keynote next month.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make an income you can THRIVE off of, using socials, then we’ve got your back.