Top 45 Books for Salespeople
Leverage this list of the Top 45 Books for Salespeople, to help aid you in preventing yourself from self-sabotage, help keep you accountable with the highest of standards, and push yourself to new goals. Every sales keynote I’m fortunate to be able to do, the energy comes from what I have been fueling my mind with.
You can’t have a high-quality performance if you aren’t feeding your brain correctly. You can’t overcome objections and stay in a positive mindset during tough sales calls if you aren’t growing yourself personally and professionally.
Most salespeople don’t make it in this profession if they can’t focus on pillars of sales, sales leadership, personal growth, and emotional intelligence. Take a moment and ask yourself: Do you have your plan to help you focus on growth for the rest of the year? Is it a well-thought-out plan or is it just thrown together as a “let’s see what happens?”
It’s been said there are two types of people.
- Person A wakes up, hits the gym for an hour, thinks, “Well I did a great workout, I’m happy.”
- Person B wakes up, thinks, what will it take to make a great workout and add 10% improvement on my lifts? Then does that thing.
Which person are you?
Are you attacking your future or settling for what shows up?
Let this year be the year that you catch up with some of these top 45 books for salespeople.
List of the Top 45 Books for SalesPeople
1. Tony Robbins – Unlimited Power
2. Kevin Hart- Autobiography
3. Amy Schumer- Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
4. Shoe Dog- Phil Knight
5. Get Noticed Be Remembered Krista Clive-Smith
6. Audacity of Hope – Obama
7. Strong by Khloe Kardashian
8. Good to Great – Jim Collins
9. The Ultimate Sales Machine- Chet Holmes
10. Jordan Peterson 12 Rules for Life
11. Touch the Top of the World- Erik Weihenmayer
12. Becoming by Michelle Obama
13. No Rules Rules- Reed Hastings
14. Randy Pausch- Last Lecture
15. Mindhacking – Sir John Hargrove
16. Unstuck Yourself- Klyn Elsbury
17. Triggers- Marchall Goldsmith
18. Prospecting – Jeb Blount
19. Million Dollar Speaking- Alan Weiss
20. Launch a Podcast- John Lee Dumas
21. Story by Robert McKee
22. Way of the Wolf- Jordan Belfort
23. Lean In- Sheryl Sandberg
24. Hyper Sales Growth – Jack Daly
25. Power of Habit- Charles Duhigg
26. Neil Strauss The Truth
27. Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
28. Winning- Jack Welch
29. The Ultimate Sales Letter
30. Mel Robbins 5 Second Rule
31. Emotional Intelligence- Daniel Goleman
32. Delivering Happiness- Tony Hseih
33. The Sales Playbook – John Daly
34. Sell or Be Sold- Grant Cardone
35. Harvard Business Review- Mental Toughness
36. The Habit Factor- Martin Grunburg
37. Silver Bullet Selling – G.A. Bartick
38. A Coach and a Miracle- Jim Johnson
39. Love in the Workplace David Mammano
40. Speak to Sell- Dan Kennedy
41. The Accidental Sales Manager- Chris Lytle
42. Think Again- Adam Grant
43. The Challenger Sale- Dixon
44. Untamed- Glennon Doyle
45. Greenlights- Elon Musk
Comment below your favorite sales books