There are so many ways our vision shapes our reality.
What is a vision?
o vi·sion ˈviZHən/
1. The faculty or state of being able to see. “she had defective vision”
a. synonyms: eyesight, sight, observation, (visual) perception; More
2. an experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition.
Fun fact: our brains can’t distinguish what is real vs what is imagined.
So what goals are you setting for your life?
Picture your life 1 year from today.
- What does it look like?
- Feel like?
- Who are you with?
- Who is in your network?
- What are you doing?
- Where do you live?
If it is important to you, you will find a way. If it isn’t you will find an excuse.
In corporate world, as an entrepreneur, we call vision strategic planning.
In our personal life, we tend to call vision our dreams or goals or aspirations.
And in our relationships, or socially, we tend to call it “bucketlist”. IE: Its on my bucketlist to travel.
Too many people spend too much of their time not thinking about their futures in a productive way.
They think “Man if I can just quit my job I could really start something I want to do,” but they never think about that “something” or worse, if they do, they fail to take action.
But we will get into the action a little later on.
For now, just know, when we talk about vision or you taking the leap to be a VISIONARY- which you have done by opting in and starting this journey with me, I am talking about the VISION you have for your best future. For your work, for yourself, for your relationships.
I have spent 30 years ignoring some of my truest dreams and visions, all because it was comfortable to.
Every decision leads you to another decision, and over time, that compounds to be what you know your life as now.
Do you love your life now?
Do you wish it could be better? You could be happier? You could be living somewhere else? Building a different type of company or working for a different company? Who are you with?
If those answers don’t lead to peace in your heart, it’s okay. We’ll get there. Trust the process.
Remember, the brain can’t tell the difference between what is and what is imagined. The emotions you feel when you are crafting your vision, dreaming your vision, are real.
So take some time today to truly picture what you want and allow yourself to feel the moments in which what you want happens.
As this continues on, I’ll walk you through step by step how to build it. And conversely, you can eavesdrop in on my journey, watching me pivot as I take research studies, psychology, and real-life examples to bring you the best knowledge and tools in a simple way.
Want Even More?
1. I AM ____: The Untold Story of Success is my best-selling book that went viral in 2016; it takes real-life stories of successful influencers during their darkest times and puts it against the backstory of dealing with the terminal illness, Cystic Fibrosis.
2. Life. ALL IN. is a free 15 week email course that comes with a guidebook that teaches you how to uncover what you truly want in life, how to build the habits to get it, and how to love others during your journey
4. Soft- Opening of YOUR LIFE ALL IN an online boutique of inspirational products to help you or your organization continuously grow